School Education, Haryana: Admit Cards, Syllabus for the Exam for the Posts of Principal, PGTs and Librarian in Aarohi Schools, Kisan Adarsh Vidayalas and Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan School, Bhiwani
The Department of School Education, Haryana has issued the Syllabus for the Examination for the Posts of Principal, PGTs and Librarian in Aarohi Schools, Kisan Adarsh Vidayalas and Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan School, Bhiwani.
The writing cum skill test for the above said posts will be conducted on 16-02-2014 (Sunday) from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM at below mentioned Five Examination Centres at Panchkula:
1. Sarthak Government Integrated Model Senior Secondary School, Sector-12-A, Panchkula
Subjects/Posts: Physics, Economics, Physical Education, Sanskrit, Geography, Hindi.
2. Government Senior Secondary School, Sector- 7, Panchkula
Subjects/Posts: Librarian, Principal, Urdu, Music, History.
3. Government Model Sanslcriti Senior Secondary School, Sector-20, Panchkula
Subjects/Posts: Commerce, Fine Arts
4. Government Girls Senior Secondary School, Sector-15, Panchkula
Subjects/Posts: Chemistry, English
5. Government High School, Sector-19, Panchkula
Subjects/Posts: Mathematics, Biology, Political Science, Punjabi.
Candidates have to carry the following with them while going for the examination:
1. Roll No. slip with latest passport size photo pasted on it.
2. Identity proof.
3. One set of photo copies of the certificates in support of academic qualification duly attested by Gazetted Officer or self attested.
4. Proof of deposit of application fee.
5. Original affidavit showing essential experience of teaching and administrative post in case of applicants for the post of Principal and experience as Librarian in case of applicants for the post of Librarian. The affidavit should be attested prior to the last date of submission of application.
Syllabus : Upto Graduation level in the relevant subject.
Structure : Question-Answer Booklets will have following two sections:-
Multiplie Choice Question : 150 Questions of One Mark Each.
Subjetive Type Questions : 5 Questions of Five Marks Each.
The Roll No/ Admit Cards for the Said Examination can be downloaded here:
For More Details: