The Department of School Education, Haryana has issued a notice regarding 3rd & 4th Assignments for Induction Training of newly recruited PGTs in various subjects.
The Appointment orders of the selected PGTs were issued on 14-12-2013, and they have already joined with their respective DEOs.
All the Candidates have to make Preparatory Lesson Plans from Classes 9th to 12th.
Candidates have to do the following:
1. Each Candidate is allotted a Particular Class/Classes (9th to 12th).
2. This list of Allotted Classes is available at the website i.e. http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in
3. A Candidate have to check which Class/Classes is/are allotted to him/her.
4. Then the Candidate has to make lesson plans for the entire syllabus of that class/classes (for his/her subject) along with answers to questions at the end of each lesson.
5. Candidates are also required to formulate 10 more questions based on the content of each chapter and also the answers thereof.
6. Lesson plans have to developed in candidate's own handwriting only.
7. Some examples / templates are shown to guide the candidate about how to make the lesson plans at http://teachersofindia.org.
8. According to the template , candidates have to make these lesson plans, have to submit the Lesson Plans at their DEO Office and have to send email before 10-01-2014 at firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. According to the emails sent by candidates, they will be called for the Induction Training, for which the intimation will be given on the website.
10. for any help, the candidates can get in touch with the concerned subject expert, whose email addresses are available at the website.
For More Details: