The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites Online Applications for the following posts against Advertisement No. 09:
1. Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 23 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 10 Posts
3. Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails): 16 Posts
4. Excise & Taxation Officer: 52 Posts
5. Tehsildar: 06 Posts
6. Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 11 Posts
7. Labour & Conciliation Officer: 02 Posts
1. The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
2. The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of Online application Form i.e. 30th December, 2013.
Age Limits: 21-38 Years
Mode of Application: Apply Online
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2013.
For More Details:
To Apply Online: