Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2013-14, Apply Online
The Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE) has issued a notice regarding conducting the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) for the year 2013-14.
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) will be conducted on:
01st and 02nd February 2014.
The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2013-14 will be conducted for the following Levels:
1. Level I - Teacher for Class I to V (Primary Teacher)
2. Level II - Teacher for Class VI to VIII (TGT)
3. Level III - Teacher for Class IX to XII (PGT)
Important Information at a glance:
- Candidates have to ascertain their eligibility for the said test before applying for that.
- The Name of Candidate, Father's Name, Mother's Name and the Date of Birth should be as according to the 10th / 12th Certificate.
- This time the Board has given the facility of applying for all three levels with only one registration number.
- The Admit Cards / Roll Numbers will not be sent to any candidate by post, but will be uploaded on the board's website from 20-01-2014 onwards.
- The list of ineligible candidates will be uploaded on the website one week prior to the commencement of the examination.
- This year onwards Fine Arts and Music Subjects in the Level 2 and Fine Arts, Music and Computer Science Subjects in the Level 3 are being added.
- After depositing the fees in the Bank, the candidates have to retain the copy of the payment slip / Bank Challan with them only, and also the print out of the online application form (Confirmation Page) has NOT to be sent to the Board this time. Board will ask for these when ever required.
Commencement of Online Application: 16-12-2013
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2013
Last Date to Deposit and Confirm the Fees Online on the Website: 30-12-2013
For More Information:
To Apply Online: