50 JBT Teachers & 52 Guest Teachers Transferred under Rationalization in Haryana
The Directorate of Elementary Education, Haryana has issued a list of 50 JBT Teachers and 52 Guest Teachers who have been transferred under Rationalization.
Some Important instructions regarding the same are as under:
1. The official will be relieved immediately and in any case with in 3 days failing which he/she will be liable for disciplinary action.
2. No TA/DA and joining time will be admissible to the official if he/she has been shifted on his/her request after exercising option.
3. No male teacher below the age of 50 years be allowed to join in the girls schools.
4. If there is no vacancy-and sanctioned post/Workload in the destination school for any reason the incumbent transferred shall re-join his/her previous place of posting and also inform to concerned branch at HQ.
5. If any discrepancy is noticed in this order or there is a violation of transfer policy, the concerned DEEO should bring it to the notice of Concerned branch within three days and the order be not implemented.
6. In case of urban area stations while implementing the transfer orders, it may be ensured that the transferee has completed the rural service as per transfer policy.
To See the Full Notice, and the List of Transferred Teachers: