The State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab is conducting the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2013.
Steps to Apply:
1. Candidates have to Apply Online on the PSTET Website, and have to take out the print out of the bank challan,
2. Then deposit the fees in the designated bank branches.
3. Confirm the fees on the PSTET website.
4. Take print out of the confirmation page, send the confirmation page with the challan copy superscribing "APPLICATION FOR PSTET- 2012" at Post Box No: 1828, Post Office Sector-62, Mohali, Punjab, Pin-160062.
Category Only Paper I or II Both Paper I & II
General / OBC Category Rs. 500 /- (Five hundred) Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)
SC / ST Category Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred ) Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)
Ex-Servicemen Self-only NIL NIL
Fee Payment Mode:
1. Payment through Challan
- Cash Deposit in HDFC Bank
- Cash Deposit in AXIS Bank
2. Online payment through Credit / Debit Card
Dates of Examination:
Date of Examination Paper Timing Duration
09-06-2013 (Sunday) Paper - I 10:00 to 11:30 hrs 1.30 hrs
09-06-2013 (Sunday) Paper - II 13:30 to 15:00 hrs 1.30 hrs
S.No. Activity Date of Activity
1 Publish of Advertisement 17-April-2013
2 Online registration process Start 18-April-2013 From 11:00 AM
3 Last date of Receipt of application (online) 13-May-2013 Upto 05:00 PM
4 Last date of Receipt of Fee (in bank) 13-May-2013
5 Fee reconciliation and uploaded
the status for information to candidates 18-May-2013
6 Uploading of Admit Card (online) 27-May-2013
7 Conduct of written Examination 09-June-2013
8 Declaration of Results 17-June-2013
For the Full Notice and Apply Online: