UPSC: Interview Schedule - 50 Public Prosecutors in CBI
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
DHOLPUR HOUSE, SHAHJAHAN ROAD,
New Delhi – 110 069.
Subject: Recruitment to 50 posts of Public Prosecutors in Central Bureau of Investigation..
You have been summoned for interview as per details in the “Annexure”. You are requested to present yourself for interview accordingly at the office of Union Public Service Commission at
Dholpur House, Shajahan Road, New Delhi – 110069. The reporting time is 09.00 A.M. Separately, Summon Letters have also been sent
through Speed Post.
2. You are being summoned for an Interview subject to production of Documents/Certificates in original (along with attested Photocopies) which
were mentioned in Advertisement No. SPL/51/2012, Item No 01 dated 14.04.2012 and detailed below.
i. Matriculation/Xth Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth OR Matriculation/Xth Standard or equivalent Marksheet issued by Central/State Board indicating
date of birth.
ii. Caste Certificate from a Competent Authority in prescribed format indicating clearly your (i) Caste, (ii) the Act under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC; and (iii) the village/town
you are ordinarily a resident of. The Issuing Authority of the caste certificate should be one of those indicated in the enclosed proforma.
iii. Degree of Law along with Marksheets of all the Academic years in support of your Educational Qualifications. (In case Degree is yet to be conferred upon you, the Provisional certificate of
LL.B alongwith the Marksheets of all the Academic years should be brought).
iv. Certificate of Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Bar Counsel.
v. Certificate of seven years experience at the Bar in conducting Criminal cases.
vi. Certificate of Govt. Servant in prescribed format (for candidate claiming age relaxation of Govt. Servant)
vii. Physically Handicapped Certificate in prescribed format (for PH candidates)
viii. Three copies of your recent photograph (Passport size) (5 x 7 cms) signed by you in ink on the front only. The photographs should, prima facie, appear to have been taken within the
preceding one month. On the reverse of the two photographs you should write in ink your (i) Roll Number, (ii) Date of interview; and (iii) the name of the Post. Only the Upper-half should be
utilized for writing Roll Number etc., and the Lower half should be left blank for Official use. NOTE- :- Closing date i.e. 03.05.2012 is crucial date for receipt of application
as all claims of Essential Qualifications/Age Relaxation / Community etc. are governed by the closing date.
3. At the time of scrutiny of your application, it has been observed that you have failed to submit the photocopy of the required documents
mentioned below alongwith the Online Recruitment Application (ORA). It may be noted that if you fail to submit the required documents/certificates mentioned below in original with attested
photocopies, alongwith the documents mentioned in Para No. 2, you will not be allowed to appear in the Interview and no TA will be paid to you.
Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Marksheet showing date of birth
Caste Certificate in Prescribed Format (for SC, ST & OBC candidates)
Degree/Provisional Certificate in Law alongwith the Marksheet of all the Academic years
Certificate of Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Bar Counsel
Seven years experience at the Bar in conducting Criminal cases as on closing date clearly mentioning the date from which the candidate is
practising, clearly mentioning that the candidate is practising/practised in criminal cases.
An Affidavit regarding difference in either name or spelling of name in Certificates and Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
G PH Certificate in prescribed format (for PH candidates only)
4. A blank copy of the Attestation Form is also available on the Commission’s website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/ on the Recruitment Page. This Attestation Form duly filled in and
attested by a Gazetted Officer and along with one photograph pasted on it at the space specified should, on arrival at the Commission’s Office, be handed over to the Commission’s
5. You may bring along with you any books, publications, manuscripts, etc. the authorship of which you claim, and/or any thesis/Dissertation submitted for post-graduate qualification, reprints of any paper
published in journals of repute, any literary/artistic and architectural work done by you which may have relevance to the advertised post and which you may wish to submit to the Interview Board for their scrutiny.
6. The fact that you have been summoned for interview by the Commission does not guarantee that your demand for a higher starting salary, if any, will be supported by the Commission in case, you are
selected for appointment. The initial pay of a candidate already in Central Government Service will be fixed ordinarily in accordance with the rules on the subject.
7. The Union Public Service Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview.
7.1 Candidates who would be cleared for interview are, however, paid contribution towards these expenses to the extent mentioned in the enclosed note. For this purpose, you should fill in the two enclosed
blank T.A. bill forms and hand these over at the Commissions office. The contribution would be paid in cash on the date of Interview itself and you should collect it from the cashier in the Commission’s office before you
8. Please Note that no request for change in the date of interview will be entertained.
9. Should the day of interview be declared a closed Holiday/Public Holiday by the Government at short notice, the interview will still be held as scheduled unless otherwise notified.
10. Any change in your postal address should be communicated to this Office AT ONCE.
11. Please acknowledge receipt of this letter IMMEDIATELY AND CONFIRM THAT YOU WOULD ATTEND THE INTERVIEW. Candidates coming from out-station should also intimate their address at DELHI
and contact phone No.
12. Please bring this letter with you and on arrival, report to the Reception Officer in the Commission’s Office.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
N.B.: YOU SHOULD NOT BRING ANY COMMUNICATION DEVICE LIKE PAGER, CELLULAR
PHONE ETC. WHILE COMING TO THIS OFFICE FOR THE INTERVIEW. Annexure
RECRUITMENT TO 50 POSTS OF PUBLIC PROSECUTORS IN CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (CBI)
for more details: